Tuesday, March 5, 2013

light as a feather....

it's no surprise to anyone that follows me on pinterest that i'm slightly obsessed with tattoos.  the thing is, i'm deathly afraid of needles and never thought i'd be brave enough to actually get one....
but this past friday i finally did!

IMG_5128

the pictures not the best quality at all.  this was taken right after I got it done and the picture is a little burry.  In real life, my tattoo is about 2 inches long and has some wonderful detail.

i've wanted a feather tattoo for the past two years... ever since my senior year of high school.  i've always love feathers and they have a very special, personal meaning to me.  

i'm completely in love with it... it's at a spot where no one can see it but me and that's one of the things i love about it.  i've always been a fan of small, hidden tattoos... i think there's nothing better then when someone says "i have a tattoo" and you never even realized it!  in fact, when i got mine, twelve girls in sorority came forward and showed me theres..... i've known them since September and never knew they had any!

being on my ribs, it hurt a lot, but not as much as i thought it would!  in fact, it kind of has hurt more the past few days then it did when i got it, only because it's right where my bra strap is.

overall, i'm in love with it and so happy i finally got the courage to get it done.  

do you have a tattoo?  would you ever get one? xo


2 comments:

  1. I don't have any tattoos, but I always like checking them out. I love the feather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR TAT!!! I want one so bad, but can never decide what to get. Changes daily. ;)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo