Tuesday, February 12, 2013

my justin bieber moment.

you know how we always hear stories about how people wait outside for hours (days even) to see justin bieber?  the girls that cry over him?  the youtube videos of freak outs of people dying to see him in concert?

yesterday i had my justin bieber moment.

ever since the Super Bowl when Beyonce killed it during the halftime performance, i have been obsessed with her.

a few of my friends and i decided to look into concert tickets.  and you know what?  she's having a concert near me the day after my birthday?
fate right?

so yesterday in class i got a text from my friend Gina that said "got my ticket.  they're selling out.  go jackie go." 

the second class dismissed I booked it back to my room and guess what guys?


Screen Shot 2013-02-11 at 1.51.33 PM

i'm literally going to be in the same room as beyonce.  
i may or may not cry out of happiness.

this is literally my justin bieber moment.  

london and beyonce?  this summer is shaping up to be absolutely life-changing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'd love for you to say hi! i normally try to reply to your comment here! xo